Our client, a successful Building Automation Systems Integrator, is in search of an Account Executive ready for their next challenge in the Chicagoland area! This organization has been voted Best Place to Work for 9 years running, offers a flexible culture and fantastic benefits.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Building Automation Systems, BAS/Controls through development of new and existing relationships
- Identify and bring value to clients and end users with technical explanations and provide customized solutions for each client
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams, utilizing resources to support the client or project at hand
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Sales experience in either inside or outside sales for Building Automation or a related industry
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Retirement Plan
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Full Healthcare Benefits
- Flexible work hours/arrangements