Our client is a nation-wide design/build sustainability contractor. They audit, design, and install lighting, and building envelope solutions throughout commercial, public, and federal clients
Sales Executive will sell value driven projects to the ESCO (Energy Service Company) market and owner direct. The ideal candidate will possess:
• High energy level
• Excel computer skills
• Willingness to travel – up to 15 weeks per year
• Ability to work independently and be goal focused
•A good attitude and willingness to smile and work successfully with the team • Social confidence
• Leadership qualities that will ensure a successful result
• Ability to portray not only a positive personal attitude, but an overall good impression of themselves and the company at large
• Ability to see the “big picture” while understanding the details
• Four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Formal Sales Training/ Revenue-Building Solutions required. Experience providing solutions which deliver on value and go above and beyond a customer’s expectations.
• CLEP, LC, CMVP, CEM certified a plus
• Knowledge of lighting, water efficiency, building envelope or utility metering technologies
• Able to read project specifications
• Strong interpersonal skills including facilitation, negotiation and problem resolution