View all jobs
Senior Project ManagerDallas, TX
- Prepare and maintain project schedules/ganttcharts.
- Manage multiple construction projects simultaneously
- Manage and track construction budget and develop reports to communicate progress.
- Lead team in pursuit of efficient and quality execution of energy projects
- Implement quality assurance programs/procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and to strengthen customer relationship.
- Monitor project progress and ensure materials are on hand and meet specifications, issue resolution and timeline updates.
- Ensure that all local, state and federal regulations and safety are followed on the job site as well as all permits and inspections filed.
- Review blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to monitor progress and quality of work. Ensure quality standards are met with subcontractors and vendors.
- As necessary, work to develop additional procedures and compliance paperwork for new protocols such as safety, infectious control, COVID-19,etc.
- Prepare as-built drawings and close-out process documentation.
- Administer contractor performance for all projects and ensure compliance to all agreements.
- Occasionally inspect construction sites to ensure appropriate quality control on all processes.
- Resolve all queries for construction progress and ensure compliance to all safety procedures at site.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and continue to identify areas where efficiency can be improved.
- Position will entail heavy use of project software and will require dedicated time working at a computer system and on the phone to maintain updated project status and timelines.
- Experienced in gantt charts and working knowledge of project management software.
- OSHA 10/30 certification required, PMP certification preferred.
- Must possess the ability to read and understand construction documents
- Strong business and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of MS Office, MS Outlook, any construction management software, AutoCAD or equivalent preferred.
- Flexibility, professionalism, and the ability to work in high stress situations while accurately multitasking.
- Experience leading teams in a construction environment
- Ability manage multiple construction projects simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate and interact with all levels of customers (internal and external).