Our client is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to help grow their organization. Strong focus on COLO data centers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing electrical systems for mission critical / data centers
- Create/modify all design documents and drawings for power, lighting, technology, fire/life safety
- Perform high-level calculations for design, short-circuit, voltage drop, etc.
- Ability to work closely with and mentor other engineering and design team members to coordinate overall design package and requirements
- Report project progress to Project Manager, clients and others as needed
- Apply engineering knowledge to quantify and budget costs related to projects
- Perform field works supervision and information assessment surveys needed to design duties.
- Travel out of town for short periods of time as required by projects and assignments (including field works, technical meetings and works supervision)
- Perform engineering analysis to generate optimized energy efficient designs
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Current registered Professional Engineer in the state of Colorado
- Established NCEES record
- Autocad, Microsoft Office Package with Advanced Excel experience
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Candidates MUST have a minimum of five years experience with electrical engineering with large scale COLO data centers/mission critical facilities.
Full benefits with an amazing company culture.