Senior Engineering Leader
Los Angeles , San Diego, or San Francisco
A well established MEP Design Build Contractor is looking to add an experienced Managing Principal Engineer to join their growing team within California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision, management, and coordinating of projects within the Energy Division.
- Full responsibility for the design project management and oversight.
- All design resources will be provided by internal engineering and construction divisions.
- Provide training and attend leadership meetings
- Business Development & Sales Support
**We are not able to offer sponsorship of employment at this time**
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience in mechanical, electrical or architectural engineering.
- 10-15 years in design or engineering management
- Must hold a Professional Engineer license in good standing.
- Other Desired Certifications