An established energy management solutions company is looking to add an experienced Project Developer to their team in Phoenix, AZ. The Project Developer will be the quarterback of the internal process for major energy projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with Owners, Engineers, Project Team, and Subcontractors.
- Communicates regularly with all team members regarding project development progress, open and closed tasks, and issues.
- Conduct facility walk-thru to identify/verify preliminary scope items.
- Create a development timeline, budget, and project development control index.
- Receive subcontractor bids and review for completeness.
- Finalize costs and access project risk with the leadership team
- Aid the sales team with the creation of the final proposal document and prepare presentation drawings as necessary.
- Compile design development package and engage third-party engineering consultants for design assistance, contract documents, or code review
- Assist the Project Manager as needed throughout construction.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management/Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in computer applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Visio, Procore, MS Project, Microsoft Office applications, etc.
- Proven success in ability to lead on development and coordination of estimating project cost and maintaining budget from birth to completion