Our client is the Sustainability Solutions division of one of the largest Energy Services Companies in the industry.
The overall role of the Building Envelope Commissioning Engineer will be to provide leadership for direction and growth of the building envelope services sector.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- BECx reviews of construction documents and specification
- Resource for plan and specification review of building envelope design documents
- Review building envelope project submittals for consistency with the design intent, basis of design and the owner’s project requirements
- Site investigation of existing buildings and new construction to analyze building envelope performance and condition
- Develop the building envelope commissioning verification sheets and test procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Construction Management, Mechanical or Structural Engineering
- Registered Architect or Professional Engineer
- Certified Infrared Thermographer
- 7+ years of relevant building facilities consulting experience
- Technical expertise in roofing, waterproofing, air barrier, and building envelope systems