Our client is a rapidly growing Energy Services Company looking to increase their presence in the Public Sector Energy Services market. They are looking for an individual with the desire to sell Turnkey Energy Solutions into the California and Arizona markets.This individual will be responsible for developing relationships with C-Suite level executives within small to mid-size colleges and universities OR Hospitals/Healthcare Systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for prospecting and identifying new opportunities for the company
- Manage an existing and new book of business within the territory
- Cultivate effective business relationships, identify customer needs, and communicate full scope of solutions to meet utility and/or customer business goals and achieve sales objectives, volume, and market share.
- Target potential customers, qualify and initiate contact, and develop relationships in order to acquire new accounts in support of opportunities.
- Develop call plans, perform sales calls and face-to-face meetings, and secure orders for services.
- Work with engineering, other sales and marketing and operational personnel to develop responses to customer RFP’s and in negotiating and developing contracts.
- Determine and assess a customer’s needs, provide solutions, negotiate deals, bring sales to a close (Long-lead sales cycle management)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- MBA or similar advanced education
- (7+) years' energy services related experience in energy performance contracting; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales objectives as a Business Development Manager
- Exceptional interpersonal skills demonstrating professionalism, self-confidence, drive, and commitment with the ability to interact appropriately at all levels (including C-Level) within an organization.
- Proficiency developing high level solutions sales
- Strong financial acumen
- Effectively coordinate internal resources to meet customer requirements
- Business travel approximately 30-50%
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission structure
- Healthcare benefits