JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Sales
The Sales Director is responsible for targeting and securing design/build energy retrofit project agreements with specific ESCO partners in specified territory to achieve personal and Company revenue growth goals. This position will develop prospects into customers by continually improving our relationship across multiple levels / functions. The position requires experience selling energy retrofit services and an understanding of key financial concepts to communicate attractive solutions with buyer groups including C-level executives. The RSM must work effectively with prospects, clients, strategic partners, and the functional groups within Company. Importantly, the Sales Director will consistently develop professional credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment by modeling the Company values.
- Prospect for new customers
- Identify and qualify project opportunities with new prospects
- Leading preparation and delivery of proposal
- Securing project approval
- Monitoring project implementation and project close out phases
- Adhering to internal territory planning and administrative tasks
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or related field preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with major ESCOs
- Lighting industry knowledge
- 4+yrs sales and marketing experience selling technical, engineering, and/or utility services.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet and/or exceed established sales goals and/or quotas.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills demonstrating professionalism, self-confidence, drive, and commitment with the ability to interact appropriately at all levels (including C-Level) within an organization.