Our client is an established full service design build mechanical contractor that is currently seeking a QA/QC Coordinator to join their growing team within the Albuquerque market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and evaluate all construction documents, to ensure compliance with material selection, installation and function.
- Assess location and installation of craft work for compliance with site specific plans and specifications
- Be knowledgeable with various systems and components on specific project sites by reviewing equipment submittals, install location and general orientation.
- Troubleshooting, testing and commissioning BMS & HVAC systems and electronics
- Reading and understanding plumbing, and mechanical plans including wiring diagrams
- Coordinating work with other trades (i.e.: Electricians, HVAC technicians, Controls contractors and Plumbers)
- Documenting work and procedures pre-commissioning AND start up forms as necessary.
- Promptly and precisely respond in writing to scheduling and time delays.
- Aggressively manage progress to complete projects on time and within budget
- Work closely with vendors (equipment suppliers), T&B Contractor, Commissioning agents, and facilities or owners representees throughout the projects and to successful turn over.
- Define and assign as needed resources to ensure quality turn over to end user including facilitation of owner training.
- Report Progress and Guidance Actions to the designated Project Manager on routine basis
- Degree Preferred but not Required
- 5+ years of onsite / industry experience
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple HVAC and controls projects
- Ability to work and travel to and from site
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle Plan