National Accounts – ESCO / Energy
Manages all aspects of sales efforts for ESCO / Energy sales in the Western states in conjunction with local and regional sales teams. Teams including but not limited to Regional Sales Managers, Local Sales Agents, Distribution Sales teams, and national accounts / business development teammates.
Responsible for achieving / exceeding sales targets, extending brand awareness and growing market share within the ESCO / Energy segment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Accountable for achieving budgeted sales volumes, pricing, and profit margin for all customers within the ESCO / Energy segment.
- Ensures continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operates at the highest level in the accounts’ organizations, but also facilitates the executive level interfaces between the company and the accounts if necessary.
- Prepares the monthly, quarterly and annual sales plan in line with the national or local account plan strategy and then implements said strategy.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of national ESCO / Energy segment strategies.
- Maintains pipeline / sales funnel reporting to ensure availability of goods/deliverables in cooperation with order desk and logistics.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing Engineering or work experience in lieu of degree.
- 5-10 years category expertise within the ESCO / Energy segment
- Extensive knowledge of the lighting business and in-depth knowledge of product category(s) and applications.
- Understand basic financial concepts (margins, projections, cost analysis, etc.) related to product portfolio.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic electrical installations.
- Demonstration of a customer/service orientation in selling experience.
- Extensive travel
- Lighting Certified (LC) Preferred
- Controls Certified Preferred