The Mechanical Engineer Team Lead is responsible for all aspects of performance contracts for our clients, from conception to completion, and serves as the point of contact for the client through all phases. This is a leadership responsible for growing and managing a current group of engineers.
- Introduce and explain performance contracting to potential clients.
- Articulate how and why our practice is unique in our approach to performance contracting.
- Lead the development phase including site visits, audits, energy calculations, etc.
- Direct the engineering design team producing drawings and specifications.
- Direct the bidding process.
- Develop the final contract with the client.
- Work with construction manager to ensure smooth construction period for the client.
- Direct the commissioning process.
- Be involved during warranty phase as required.
- Work with our M&V professional to develop the first year M&V report.
- Required Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience with an Energy Services company OR a consulting engineering/commissioning firm.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar discipline.
- Current leadership experience is a plus
- Engineering Design
- HVAC Design
- Mechanical Engineering
Level of Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering