Our client, a brand-agnostic, design-build mechanical contractor, is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to help grow their organization. They have a strong presence in the MUSH market, as well as C&I.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create/modify design documents and drawings
- Perform basic calculations
- Apply engineering standards including NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE, IES and ANSI,
- Ability to work closely with other engineering and design team members to coordinate overall design package and requirements
- Report project progress to Project Manager, clients and others as needed
- Apply engineering knowledge to quantify and budget costs related to projects
- Perform field works supervision and information assessment surveys needed to design duties.
- Travel out of town for short periods of time as required by projects and assignments (including field works, technical meetings and works supervision)
- Perform engineering analysis to generate optimized energy efficient designs
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Registered Professional Engineer is preferred
- Autocad, Microsoft Office Package with Advanced Excel experience
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Candidates MUST have a minimum of five years experience with electrical engineering with large scale, energy solutions in municipal, university/higher ed, K-12/schools and/or healthcare/hospitality markets.
Full benefits with an amazing company culture.