PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Interfaces with top management and internal generators of documents to determine needs, identify document requirements, create a schedule for document development, deliver high quality documents on the schedules required
- Oversees all development and the quality of all deliverables / documents including but not limited to: Expressions of Interest (EOIs); Requests for Qualification (RFQ) responses; Request for Proposal (RFP) responses; Proposals; Investment Grade Audits (IGAs); Board level presentations
- Provides accurate “on demand” status reports on documents relevant to specific customers, business units, individuals (BDMs or Executives) and/or timeframes and regular “analytic” reports on document throughput, process issues (i.e. process congestion “pain factors,” document complexity, etc.) and wins/losses
- Provides technical expertise and oversight to document development team to ensure the production of coherent and well-organized documents to help put the Company in the greatest position to win. Focuses on overall team career development, conducts progress meetings, creates training materials, etc.
• Seven (7) or more years of experience in the preparation and delivery of successful customer-facing documents in the energy services market.
• Knowledge of the various types of documents required in the various vertical markets supported by the Document Development group.
• Knowledge of business needs of each internal business group and their customers.
• Knowledge of the full spectrum of effective document types and elements.
• Demonstrated proficiency in leading a proposal team, including evaluating, encouraging, supporting and inspiring team members.
• Demonstrated ability in the implementation and delivery of multiple and simultaneous document requests.
• Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing, especially editing documents to create greater clarity and persuasiveness.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with tact, discretion and purpose.