Our client, a growing and well established MEP Contractor is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with expertise in energy efficiency project development and HVAC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with Sales Team to develop multiple relationships with buying influencers in the customer’s organization, including facility managers, project managers, project engineers, construction, and purchasing.
- Collects project data and compares to the office’s capabilities.
- Coordinate and carry out building walkthroughs/surveys with appropriate parties.
- Determines project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to meet all of the customer’s facility requirements.
- Assist in identifying any Energy Conservation Measure opportunities in addition to HVAC that exist in the building;
- Perform detailed engineering assessment including baseline profiles, end-use and retrofit analysis.
- Develop scope of work based off of data gathered
- Assist project sales team with developing and producing proposals, technical reports, cost estimates, and presentations.
- Prepares, finalizes, and reviews preliminary scope and/or budget proposal.
- Minimum 5 years experience in MEP construction project management.
- Project list consistent with large-scale energy solutions projects.
- Relocation assistance is available
- Competitive base salary with overtime opportunity if desired
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan