JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
As a Sr. Account Executive you will be responsible for targeting public sector clients to cultivate new energy performance contracting projects throughout Southern California. The role is ideally suited for an entrepreneurial sales Professional driven to identify, develop and close large-scale opportunities.
- Prospect for new public sector customers throughout greater Los Angeles area.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to define, develop and deliver projects that exceeded client expectations
- Work with the senior leadership team to create a go-to-market strategy and sales plan for a higher education and healthcare vertical markets in Southern California.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or related field preferred
- Minimum five-years (5) experience in a sales position with a complex sales cycle involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience with a customer-centric approach
- Experience in the field of energy, engineering, or construction
- Excellent communicator: both verbal and written