Our client is an established ESCO currently seeking a M&V Manager to lead a team of engineers and provide technical expertise in the Florida area. This position will be focused in MUSH market facilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather site information including utility data, energy management system (EMS) trend data, project site logs, and field service reports.
- Analyze and evaluate data to verify savings using spreadsheet-based energy calculation programs.
- Develop, produce, and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual Measurement & Verification reports.
- Schedule and perform M&V on-site inspections, report presentations, and customer training.
- Review ESPC contracts to ensure understanding and compliance of company M&V obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Engineering degree
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macro required), Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, and MS Office
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Ability to analyze and quantify energy savings in projects involving chiller and boiler plants, motors, compressors, VSDs, HVAC retrofit, controls, and distributed generation.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of engineering principles associated with the analysis of energy-savings measures.
- Some travel required.
- Ensure that the projects meet long-term energy performance guarantees
- Develop constructive and long lasting relationships with subcontractors and customers.
- Develop and lead effective teams
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare benefits