Senior Project Manager Summary:
The Senior Project Manager provides effective leadership and management for project delivery; ensures timely and quality performance by the project team; is responsible and accountable for all facets of project performance including engineering work and contract management; financial management (billing and project profitability); effectively utilizes staff resources; provides client satisfaction. The Senior Project Manager must directly maintain effective and positive business relationships with clients and other parties.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable discipline. (May substitute experience for education.)
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems, with emphasis on HVAC and control system engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects.
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills. Strong technical writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to work independently or as part of a project team with limited supervision
- Ability to take direction from clients, management and co-workers
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Ability to participate in multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to travel (local and out-of-state), including multi-day travel, as needed
- Ability to work overtime hours as needed
- Ability to navigate and research on Internet
- Proficient in the use of standard office equiSPMent
- Physical ability to perform field tasks in existing buildings and on construction sites
- PE registration
- Relevant technical certifications or licenses from organizations such as USGBC (i.e. LEED AP), AABC, NEBB, TABB, and BCxA
- Experience in testing, adjusting and balancing; controls; MEP and controls system design; energy auditing; energy savings calculations; energy modeling; cost estimation; economic analysis; and/or construction.