Our client, a well established design - build contractor, is looking for a Mechanical Engineer in the Tennessee market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of mechanical system design.
- Ability to provide design and engineering support for central plant upgrades.
- Identify and develop cost savings opportunities and capital upgrades relating to lighting, mechanical and electrical systems, energy management systems, water consuming equipment and fixtures, and the building envelope
- Create formal documentation, including memorandums, reports, status reports, etc., which are routine deliverables
- Must have good knowledge of HVAC, chillers, boilers, air handlers, variable speed drives, motors, etc. Need to have a working knowledge of HVAC design
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related experience
- PE is a plus but not a requirement
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Possess highly developed interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with building simulation tools such as AutoCAD and Revit
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits
- Company car or vehicle allowance