Our client, a very well-established energy solutions company, is seeking an individual to develop, coordinate and maintain large, utility-scale (1MW -10MW) solar/photovoltaic projects in the north east.
Duties will include:
- Project budgeting, scheduling, pre-qualification of contractors and subcontractors and equipment vendors
- Stakeholder facing
- Boots on the ground, manage project from cradle-to grave
- Building codes, union negotiations
- Commissioning and safety
- Bachelor's in engineering requireds
- 5-10 years minimum experience as a project manager for large-scale solar/pv projects
- 1 year minimum experience managing engineering teams
- PE and/or PMP are strongly preferred
- Valid driver's license required
Note: This is a virtual position however there are still jobsite travel requirements during Covid.