Currently seeking a Project Manager to manage the construction of multiple federal Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC) projects. This role initially will focus on VISN 2 VA hospitals.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple large projects from design, bidding through construction and commissioning while meeting cost and schedule objectives
- Ensure that the projects meet long-term energy performance guarantees
- Develop constructive and long lasting relationships with subcontractors and customers.
- Develop and lead effective teams
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering OR commensurate progressive experience in mechanical contracting and/or energy services contracting (ESPC) strongly preferred
- 5+ years progressively responsible experience in the project/construction management of projects from $ 500,000 to $ 10,000,000
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple large energy conservation projects
- Ability to work and travel throughout state
- Experience with federal government and/or large hospitals
***Please include a project list with your application.***