A fast growing energy services company within the Federal market. They are looking for an individual with experience and knowledge of the federal space to venture into established territory.
- Will be responsible for prospecting and identifying new opportunities for the company
- Will be involved in developing financial solutions and will engage customer leadership to understand strategic opportunities, providing long term strategy to the federal team.
- Cultivate effective business relationships, identify customer needs, and communicate full scope of solutions to meet utility and/or federal customer business goals and achieve sales objectives, volume, and market share
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field and five or more (5+) years' energy services related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in energy performance contracting
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales objectives as a Federal Business Development Manager
- MBA or similar advanced education
- Certified Energy Manager or similar certification
- Prior Federal Government or Military service
- Strong familiarity with and ability to develop ESPC, UESC, and ESA/PPA contracting
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) pertaining to procurement and energy solutions
- Business travel approximately 40 - 60%. Includes frequent travel by commercial aircraft