Our client is one of the largest energy services companies in the U.S. They are looking for a Commissioning Engineer - Electrical Systems to join their New York / New Jersey team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform design and submittal reviews, develop commissioning check lists, inspect equipment installations, conduct functional performance tests of MEP systems
- Ability to troubleshoot system deficiencies and offer engineering solutions
- Work independently, as well as in a group environment on and off construction sites.
- National and tri state area travel < 20%
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years in building systems commissioning with strong knowledge of building MEP systems with an emphasis in electrical distribution
- LEED, CEM , CBCP a plus