Our client is an established ESCO currently seeking a Project Manager to manage the construction of multiple Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC) projects. This position will be focused on the MUSH market in the Chicago/Midwest area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform site visits with project development team during preliminary analysis and investment grade audit periods to identify scope logistics and specific job requirements.
- Perform site walks with all prospective subcontractors and vendors to develop a fully comprehensive scope which meets or exceeds the required Energy performance expectations.
- Manage multiple large projects from design, bidding through construction and commissioning while meeting cost and schedule objectives
- Ensure that the projects meet long-term energy performance guarantees
- Develop constructive and long lasting relationships with subcontractors and customers.
- Develop and lead effective teams
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Construction or commensurate progressive experience in mechanical contracting and/or energy services contracting (ESPC) strongly preferred
- 7+ years progressively responsible experience in the project/construction management of projects from $ 500,000 to $ 15,000,000
- Experience in energy performance contracting
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple large energy conservation projects
- Ability to work and travel throughout state
- Contracting experience with local, state, federal government and large academic institutions would be beneficial
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare benefits