Company is a nationwide lighting retrofit organization that specializes in design/build services in order to best serve public and private sector facilities with a full lighting solution.
The overall role of the Sr. Development Engineer is to work with the sales force to generate and close new projects, through auditing and optimizing the lighting design to achieve the proper visual environment and attractive financial return. To perform these tasks the Sr. Lighting Developer must interface effectively with Sales, customers, operations, and vendors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the investment grade audit, including a room by room fixture count with photos and/or light meter readings with support from Sales, Project Managers, or contract auditors as needed.
- Optimizing lighting design to achieve proper visual environment and compliance with Title 24 and/or ASHRE standards
- Use lighting design software to engineer multiple solutions
- Travel 2-3 days a week
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred, not required
- Requires proficiency in Lighting Design, AGI32, CAD Programs, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word applications
- LC, CLEP, CLMC, and CEM certifications are desired, but not required