Our client, a well established ESCO, is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer in the Florida market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of mechanical system design.
- Ability to provide design and engineering support for central plant upgrades.
- Identify and develop cost savings opportunities and capital upgrades relating to lighting, mechanical and electrical systems, energy management systems, water consuming equipment and fixtures, and the building envelope
- Create formal documentation, including memorandums, reports, status reports, etc., which are routine deliverables
- Must have good knowledge of HVAC, chillers, boilers, air handlers, variable speed drives, motors, etc. Need to have a working knowledge of HVAC design
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering
- Professional Certification, (PE, CEM, CEA, CLEP, etc.)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Possess highly developed interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Well versed in the government contracting process and/or government sales cycle.
- Knowledge and experience with building simulation tools such as Visual DOE, Trace, Carrier E20, eQuest, etc. are a plus