This Senior Sales position will sell energy efficient lighting upgrade and energy solutions to existing and new accounts. The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with experience in project based major account sales and sales management in business-to-business environments. Experience in identifying and qualifying opportunities for energy savings projects in vertical markets. Proactive and creative sales professional with proven track record to plan and execute negotiations and close contracts.
• Identify, qualify, and close sales through forecasting, account planning and opportunity management
• Use a “solutions” based selling approach.
• Create and demonstrate financial value for customers
• Sell at all levels of the organization but particularly the “C” suite
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of solution selling
• The ability to clearly demonstrate clear financial value “ROI” to customers
• Must be a true “hunter” for new accounts
• 8 – 10 years of proven experience with “solution” selling at the C-level.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong financial acumen and analytical mindset
• Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and resourceful personality
Travel requirement: Significant travel required both local and overnight
Technical knowledge: Lighting and building systems preferred
Education: Bachelor’s or equivalent experience